Stanwood WA Real Estate Market Past 18 Months
The real estate market changes frequently, don’t be left behind. We update the Stanwood Home Listing & Sales market report monthly. Feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable brokers at Windermere Arlington.
For Sale vs. Sold vs. Pended
About the For Sale vs. Sold Report
- For Sale numbers are the snapshot of the number of property for sale at the end of the month.
- Pended numbers represent the number of properties that went into the “pending” status for that month.
- New Listing numbers represent the number of properties that are new listed for that month.
- Sold numbers represent the number of properties that are sold for that month.
What Does For Sale vs. Sold Report Do?
- It helps determine the trend of market supply and demand.
- It helps determine whether the current market is a seller or buyer market.
- It helps determine the minimum length of the listing period.
- It helps identify which price range the majority of the properties are in, within a given area.
- It helps focus on where the buyer’s activities are and the market condition in those areas.
- A download trend of listing inventory and an upward trend of the number of properties sold indicates the seller is in a better negotiating position.
- An upward trend of listing inventory and a downward trend of the number of properties sold indicates the buyer is in a better negotiating position.
You Should Know
- The properties sold figures are derived from recorded transactions.
- Current monthly sold figures might be adjusted upward on the next month’s report. This is to account for any closed transactions that are reported late.