Arlington WA Real Estate Market Past 18 Months
The real estate market changes frequently, don’t be left behind. We update the market report monthly. Feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable brokers.
About the For Sale vs. Sold Report
- For Sale numbers are the snapshot of the number of property for sale at the end of the month.
- Pended numbers represent the number of properties that went into the “pending” status for that month.
- New Listing numbers represent the number of properties that are new listed for that month.
- Sold numbers represent the number of properties that are sold for that month.
What Does For Sale vs. Sold Report Do?
- It helps determine the trend of market supply and demand.
- It helps determine whether the current market is a seller or buyer market.
- It helps determine the minimum length of the listing period.
- It helps identify which price range the majority of the properties are in, within a given area.
- It helps focus on where the buyer’s activities are and the market condition in those areas.
- A download trend of listing inventory and an upward trend of the number of properties sold indicates the seller is in a better negotiating position.
- An upward trend of listing inventory and a downward trend of the number of properties sold indicates the buyer is in a better negotiating position.
You Should Know
- The properties sold figures are derived from recorded transactions.
- Current monthly sold figures might be adjusted upward on the next month’s report. This is to account for any closed transactions that are reported late.